Updated: Mar 2
Need help with marketing your brand? Want to engage more with clients, but don’t have the time?
I know exactly how you feel.
SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT SERVICE
Considering how much time it takes, you have probably thought about outsourcing your social media management.
Managing social media is a job that takes hours, because you need to respond to messages as well as produce content.
Many find that their personal time and money is best used elsewhere, so that they can focus on what they do well.
Many people also produce their own content, but does the content create followers and is the content consistent with your personal brand?
Sadly usually the answer is no.
This means that people who come to your social media page do not spend as much time on it if your image is inconsistent. They will also not go to your webpage to read more about your business or buy your products or services.
When a reader sees your latest content on Facebook or Instagram, they will not know what products or services you provide, or what you would like them to do next.
This is why you should hire a social media assistant, who will create calls to action on your social media.
Social media assistants do not publish content only for the fun of it!
Careful consideration needs to be paid for what you want your content to achieve, and it needs to be timed correctly.
As an example, posts about lunch offers will not be posted at lunch. They will be posted earlier when hungry workers are thinking about where to head to for lunch.
Often business owners create rushed content and paid advertising, and this can triple the cost, as you are more likely to make mistakes when you are rushing.
WHAT ARE ALL THE THINGS A SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT HANDLES?
Of course you don’t just want to hire someone. You need to know exactly what services they offer.
It is smart to compare services of different assistants and work out how they will benefit your business in the future.
This is why I offer a free consultation by email, and I will tell you about my tailored services.
I have received many thanks from clients for this!
Each assistant will tell you what is included in their service, based on their skills. Some assistants will serve all clients they can get, and others will focus only on business clients or clients they are sure they can help.
I feel that knowing the industry and having interest in it makes me a great social media assistant.
I will do an initial consultation to see if I am the right fit to be your social media assistant.
Content must never be created in a rush. The text and images are carefully created according to the marketing plan of the business, and time is reserved for careful planning.
If you hire me as your social media assistant, I will create content for Instagram and Facebook. Also I will offer you 10h of my assistant service as an extra, so that I can respond to your customer service enquiries, comments and create content for Instagram stories. I will also handle billing enquiries, update your website as long as it is agreed with you and fits into the 10h time frame.
With my professional photography service, a photographer from my team can come to where your business is.
You can get professional headshots, photos of your offices, your products and services and photos for advertising.
YOUR BUSINESS BRAND IN SOCIAL MEDIA
If you change your social media assistant often, your social media will look messy, because the style of the content varies based on each person (style of writing and photos can vary from excellent to not great).
So please do not go after the cheapest social media assistant you can find (and don’t hire someone internally who does not specialise in social media and does not even care).
Find an assistant whose style you like, and even better who can give you long term commitment.
For this reason i will give you a 3 month social media assistant service, so that your business can get started on social media and you can measure the results.
If you need assistance for advanced marketing in social media, please contact me early.
You cannot start advanced marketing campaigns 1-2 weeks before the event. To give you maximum benefit, the project must be planned well in advance so that we can hype your project at the right time.
I have focused on helping business owners who want to grow and succeed. I want to provide assistance, and not just social media campaigns. I will implement your marketing plan (including your brand name, ideal clients, business goals now and in the future) when I will plan your social media strategy.
My business clients include businesses in coaching, education, hair salon, grocery stores and fitness and wellness brands.
WHY IS TAILORING GOOD FOR YOU?
Tailored offers are common in social media marketing, but often the client only wants a standard service. But when I go through your business plan and goals, the service automatically becomes tailored for your business.
"Often business owners create rushed content and paid advertising, and this can triple the cost, as you are more likely to make mistakes when you are rushing."
When you purchase a standard service, you often feel safe in your purchase. This is also seen as a budget efficient option, but this is actually not the case, because your business has unique operations, clients and targets.
Otherwise all businesses would succeed with their own internal social media marketing!
10 REASONS WHY YOU NEED A SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
A business social media assistant can grow your business in your sleep.
A business social media assistant can:
1. Look into managing your schedule while you pay attention to more important tasks.
2. Generating ideas for posts. In content production, I create images and text that reflect the look of your company's brand. I have a professional photography services as well, so you get versatile photos. The photography service operates in Finland and also within Europe.
3. Scheduling posts. Many entrepreneurs make publications when they have time. I' ll see when your followers are around and schedule posts at the right time.
4. Monitoring and responding to comments. Chat with customers and followers in real time. Not tomorrow or a week from now. The customer wants a branded experience. (especially if you advertise that your business offers fast service)
5.You sure don’t enjoy dealing with bills and invoices. But you do have to make timely bill payments and prepare invoices. No problem at all, I am also an office secretary by profession, so I can handle invoicing matters as well as many other office-side tasks.
6. Trend research. There's no point in trying to sell some 20€ tun this year if it's no longer in fashion this year. Many sell the same products year after year, although trends and customer shopping use are changing. (applies to advertising and sales on social media and on the company's website)
7. Tracking website traffic. Want more readers on your business blog or do you want more traffic in your online store? Social media channels help get more traffic on the homepage when someone directs people there.
8. Tracking social media metrics. It's not enough just to look at the number of visitors and the days of the week. To know more about your dream customers, you need to be able to analyze more extensively people's behavior on your website.
9. Regularly updating social media profiles. Is there going to be a new campaign, but you're not promoting it on your profile. I'll keep up to date with what's going on in your company.
10. Leave a virtual foodprint. I love writing, so I'd be happy to write on your company's blog as well. When a customer reads reviews of your business and knows your products and services properly - buying becomes easier!
ARE YOU WITH ME?
My clients are not just my customers, they are like my vip friends, besties. My promise to my clients is that they are fully supported. That´s why I am working at the same time just with 5 companies so you are able to contact me anytime you need me. The quality is the most important thing for me and I only work with companies I can really help. Outsource your social media work and save time and money.
Don’t build barriers to success!
B2B Social media consultant
Personal social media assistant services